Welcome to the next generation in online banking! In addition to traditional features such as account histories, balances and transfers, the new Michigan First online banking service offers far more than typical online banking. With our new service, you will be able to create customized monthly budgets, monitor and trend transactions, and maintain a strong relationship with your finances.
Some of the great features of our new online banking service include:
- EZ Scan&DepositSM.* Instead of driving to a branch or even an ATM, you can log into online banking and scan the checks you want to deposit with nearly any home or office scanner. Checks are then directly deposited into your account.
- Expanded number of alerts to keep you on budget. Set up your own custom alerts for virtually any budget, balance, or transactional activity. For instance, you can set limits on how much you want to spend at the grocery store, the department store, the gas station – any category you choose. Then, set an alert to receive a mobile text or e-mail if you are exceeding the limits you want to spend when shopping.
- Account-to-account transfers.** Make a transfer to or from an account at another bank or credit union. You may also easily transfer money to another member at Michigan First.
- Free bill pay. Pay your bills automatically through your Michigan First online account.
- Free e-Statements. Save a tree and access your statement earlier each month by signing up for e-Statements.
- Live chat support. Discuss any transaction with a Michigan First representative through instant messaging.
- View every transaction easily. See a list of each deposit and withdrawal, along with images of your checks that have been cashed – keep a running statement online including your credit card accounts.
- Search your transactions. Use natural language to find categories of transactions easily.
- Easy-to-view graphs. See your transactions or other financial information in colorful graphs.
- Dashboards and widgets for easy financial management. Create your own widgets and graphs displaying financial information, and organize them on your personal dashboard. You can even export a widget to another web page such as iGoogle or NetVibes.
- EZ ScoreTracker. View historical credit scores if you’ve previously applied for a loan with Michigan First.
- Michigan First credit card. Payments can now be made through online banking.
- Enhanced online security. New online security measures give you even greater protection.